- We Love Our Clients! We strive to exceed our client’s expectations. Because of the dynamic requirements of today’s technologies, we continuously improve and adapt our processes. By sharing these adaptations with our clients, KALM Services provides cutting-edge solutions
- We Love Our Team! We are dedicated to treating our employees fairly and investing in their careers. By providing a comfortable work environment, competitive pay, and career-advancing opportunities, KALM Services is the type of company that high-quality, driven, and energetic employees want to work for.
- We Love What We Do! Because we are passionate about our work, our employees will work diligently to resolve your organizations I.T. problems. For the past 10 years, KALM Services employees have worked with commercial businesses as well as State, Local and Federal Government organizations
The line of business application should never prevent the organization from growing and taking advantage of the market. KALM Services’ employees understand and make the application improve the client’s life instead of making things more difficult.See More
At a highly competitive firm fixed pricing, KALM Services will provide continuous managed services to alleviate IT challenges your business faces. Managed Services increases efficiency and decreases operational expenses.See More
KALM Services will remediate your business’ identified vulnerabilities and deficiencies. Consulting Services are also available if your business needs to accomplish technical projects that require more experienced experts.See More
After identifying and documenting your organization’s technical vulnerabilities and deficiencies, KALM Services will develop mitigating controls in-line with your business’ needs and processes.See More
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning. This service focuses on how prepared your organization is for the worst-case scenarios such as accidental losses or natural disasters.
• Certification and Accreditation. Certification and Accreditation services are designed for organizational environments that require specialized compliance such as FISMA, RMF, NIST and DIACAP.
• Vulnerability Analysis. KALM Services will implement a policy and procedural-based assessment with a review of your organization’s technology configurations. We will then compare your organization’s configurations to the industry’s best practices, including the National Vulnerability Database.
- KALM Services has enabled us to take our business to the next level by lowering costs, increasing efficiencies and helping us expand our IT infrastructure to support the new load.
May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016